I am not listening..... He does this all the time while he is eating. Maybe he likes the noise difference with his hands over his ears when we talk to him, either that or he really just is tried of hearing us talk.caught in the act.
it is pretty hard to wonder who took all the paper off the roll when it is stuck to his foot and he is dragging it around.Parker can now open any door and does all the time to places he shouldn't be. yesterday I chased after him out of the laugndry room one area he wasn't supposed to be in where he took all the clothes out of the basket and while I was cleaning up that mess and turn around and see him taking all the cutting boards out of the drawer and puts them on the ground and then does a dance on them, then he runs to the book shelf rip all the books off then to the drapes and pull on them and twirl all up then to the lamp and shack it like crazy til he has tipped it on the floor. this all happened in about 2 minutes. he is like a little tazmanian devil a whirlwind of terror destroying everything in his path. The best part is he thinks it is a game and laughs at me when I chase after him. oh the fun we have!!
OH and I remember the days when I wished he could walk on his own. If only he could walk now he would just sit in the middle of the room and not touch anything. Oh that would be nice... Until then I guess I will stay busy cleaning up messes.


Yesterday Parker ran out into the back yard to play with me and suddenly he realized his new play house sitting there. he looked at me with a huge smile and then ran straight for it and was so excited. He really likes it. and it is just his size. we knew we wanted a play place for him and debated about getting the typical swing set with slide and fort and thought he is just too small for that. We will get one in a few years where it will provide him with more entertainment than injuries. for now we like our little kangaroo climber.




1 comment:
So cute he looks so much bigger and older!
Post a Comment