
So I never thought I would be one of those bloggers who went weeks before a new post. I wanted to post pictures of the things I made, but had to wait to give them away since they both see my blog. then we were on vacation for a while, hopefully that is a good enough excuse.
My sister in law is due early in July with a baby girl and a girl from my ward is expecting a girl later this month. I had been waiting for some girls to be born, my friend Katy makes these adorable headbands, I went to her site and it said she was taking no more orders right now. She too just had a baby. So next best thing was to try and do it my self. hers are much cuter and level of difficulty is harder. I could not make ones like hers, but I did my own rendition. then I thought I would give a shot at those designer looking burp cloths and some cute bibs.
Now this would be an easy afternoon project for any normal person but of course it took my forever and it reaffirmed I am an awful sewer. I can not sew a straight line. Pathetic, I know. I got better as I went on, but still not all that good. at least they were somewhat simple projects. I think they liked them. At the end I was pleased with the finished product.

my favorite picture is the one with parker and the headband ... I had to make sure it would fit a babies head, right??
4 comments:
Those are way cute!! I love the fabric too! Good job, you dont give yourself enough credit!
I wouldn't even attempt these but boy would it be nice to have a friend like you who gave them as presents! Good job! When I have a girl, I will have to try the headbands because they are just adorable! What material are the made of? Tights?
yeah they are out of tights. just cut the wait off and tuck the toe into the other end and sew it together.
Super cute, way to go!
Post a Comment