Wednesday, April 23, 2008

They are here!


So that was the fastest 4-6 weeks ever! I just ordered theses chairs last Tuesday and they came today! Nice. I am so glad they didn't say one week and they took 4-6 weeks. this sure was a nice surprise! I love them too. just what I wanted! But now we have to decide on positioning. It is hard to get the whole room in the picture, but I have tried a few different angles to get it all in. I also rearranged a few things so I want you opinion. this is the first room in our house you see when you walk in, this is right to the left of the door!
close up of chairs (should I ditch the trow blanket?)
with ottomans in middle of room (the ottomans did not come with the chairs we bought them seperatly they just matched so we stuck them in there)

with vase in the middle (I lifted and moved this thing all on my own I think it weighs a hundred pounds)
Here the ottomans are much closer to the chairs instead of the middle of the room like a coffee table. or should we lose them all together and not make the room so crowded?
dan thinks these vases on the sofa table are too big for that space (what do you think?)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room looks great Nick. Good job.
Dad

Allie said...

I love the chairs!!! I think I like the ottomans close to the chairs and I think I like the vase in the middle of the chairs and also the vases on the table look great I dont think their too big at all!! Your an awesome decorator so I'm sure you'll figure it out!

VoNique said...

I like the big vase in the corner of the room. And I don't think the vases on the table are too big at all. Everything looks great! I think I'd have to see the ottomans in person to decide on that. I guess we'll just have to come visit! FYI: I did shchedule off work for that day! So I'm 98.5% sure we're coming! We'll need to talk! I wonder if the McGrew's would wanna come?!?

Anonymous said...

oooh i agree with the others, the chairs are awesome, the vase looks better in the corner, and tell dan he's full of it, the vases on the table ar not too big, they're perfect, ha ha :)...Jenny Pfister

Kim said...

Ok, you will hate me because I totally disagree with Allie. I like the vase in the corner and the ottomans in the middle. I think with them in the middle, it's a little more formal (it is your formal living room, right?) You've done such a great job.
ALso...thanks for the birthday gift idea! good to know you need a nice picture!

VeNicia said...

Holy cow, what a gorgeous room! My vote is big vase in the corner. No preference on the ottomans--look gorgeous either way. Vases on the table are definitely not too big. When are the Myers coming?! I wanna come =o(

Andrea said...

Hey, thanks for commenting the other day. Parker's getting so big, and it looks like you guys are doing great! And I think the room looks great in all the pictures...sorry, I know that doesn't help much. :)

Anne-Elizabeth said...

Hi Nicole,
Nice chairs by the way! Saw your blog from the Denney's. You guys look great. I love your blog.
-anne