Tuesday, April 15, 2008

the search is over

Ever since we have moved into this house we have been looking for two matching leather club chairs for our living room to go opposite our couch. I found them a few months back in one of Costco's catalog mailer things and when I went to get them they were sold out. so today I thought I would try again to see if for some reason they replenished their stock and THEY DID! they are exactly what we were looking for and the price is right too. I couldn't believe how reasonable they are, and Costco stuff is usually high quality and they have an awesome return policy too if for some reason we do not love them ( we have been known on occasion to take stuff back) we can return them at the closest Costco for a full refund. One of my selling points to Dan and the clincher to me was their name: Parker Leather Club Chairs. How perfect are these chairs for us So without further adieu here they are: Scheduled to arrive in 4-6 weeks, Gosh I hope it comes sooner.

6 comments:

Allie said...

Love the chairs! I'm sure they'll look perfect!

Emily said...

Nicole- It was good to hear from you, and it is fun to see your adorable little boy. I hope that all is well with you. I too miss everyone in Provo, although we are enjoying where we are now. Keep in touch!! Emily

VoNique said...

Those are awesome!

Emily said...

Cute chairs! I think that they will look great. We are Costco addicts ourselves. Can't beat it!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Isn't it funny how we have a one track mind when it comes to something we are looking for our house. We are still on our rug quest. I'm glad you found your chairs!

Allie and Spencer said...

Leather is the best thing ever! Nice pick! Thanks for your comments on my blog- you are too nice. Have a great day.