a tae kwon do , or some type of martial arts that I do not remember the name (guess whose idea this was?)
Anyways his Brother Josh had been a few times and liked it. Dan got the general area of the location, and thought that was good enough. Granted if it was where he thought it would be there were not too many options, so I do not completely blame him. ANyways once we got to the business park, we could not find the studio. We drove around for 45 minutes searching.So we went home... fun date huh. anyways we looked up the address and I said there was no way I was walking in a hour late. it was a 2 hour class. We eventually went to go get some dessert. We tried a new place called cookies and cream. we got a gigantic ice cream cookie sandwich. you can choose any two cookies and then whatever ice cream you want. After I ordered, the lady said, "you are going to share that right...? It is pretty big." No way was I going to admit that I could polish it off easily. so we split it. it was big enough to share, but what is the point of eating dessert with out the sick feeling afterward. Anyways,the cookies I chose were so good. I forget what they called them, but it was a peanut butter, oatmeal with five kinds of chips cookies. White, milk, dark, butterscotch and peanut butter chips. SO YUMMY!
After we had dessert we did go over to the studio and watched for the last 20 minutes. and in that amount of time, I decided Dan would be flying solo on this venture, there were no girls, counting in Japanese and all other sorts of stance calling in that foreign language and did not look like the aerobic class I was looking for. There is no replacing Billy Banks in my book.
And lastly it is 2 times a week from 7 til 9. Parker goes to sleep at 7:30 and no one likes me well enough to come and put him to bed twice a week.So today after fast Sunday when I think I could eat everything in my fridge, I decided I would try and recreate these little treats. I found a similar recipe and they turned out good. I didn't have all those chips, but these were still so good.
![]() | |
| Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies |
| Submitted by: Joan Rated: 5 out of 5 by 557 members | Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes | Ready In: 25 Minutes Yields: 18 servings |
"A great combination of chocolate chips, oatmeal, and peanut butter."
INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup butter 1/2 cup white sugar 1/3 cup packed brown sugar 1/2 cup peanut butter 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 egg | 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup rolled oats 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips |
DIRECTIONS:
| 1. | Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). |
| 2. | In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Stir in the peanut butter, vanilla and egg until well blended. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the batter just until moistened. Mix in the oats and chocolate chips until evenly distributed. Drop by tablespoonfuls on to lightly greased cookie sheets. |
| 3. | Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges start to brown. Cool on cookie sheets for about 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. |

5 comments:
I forgot to ask you about that. That stinks but I would of been embarrassed and not fun to be the only girl there. Yum those cookies look good! by the way I love the pictures you posted.
Ooooh, I'll have to try those cookies. Thanks! Parker's so cute with his new play set. = )
As I was reading your post, I couldn't read fast enough. I think I may have even been holding my breath. I was dying to hear about the next karate kid!
I'll get to the point: I think that you shoud reconsider doing tae kwon do. The Nicole I knew in HS would have. :)
Ice cream sandwiches are such a good idea. I am going to have to make some now because they sound so good!
I am definitely making those cookies.
Post a Comment