
When we first moved in we had two trees that were planted ridiculously too close to the house removed. so that left a huge bed of bark on the side of our lawn. I talked Dan into making it all grass and extending our backyard space. It turned out well, but I am not sure if he realized how hard it would be. first we wanted to level the ground out, so he took off all the bark and ground cover. Then he saw all the roots from the trees that were there. That is where the trouble came in. the roots were big and everywhere. Thankfully Josh lent us his muscles and came and helped swinging axes into the ground to break out the roots. It took them a few days to get it all out and haul out the extra dirt. Dan then leveled the ground, adjusted the sprinklers to spray the grass.
We then laid the sod, planted a few plants and re spread some bark. He also worked on our side yard. it was all weeds and overgrown plants before and I think he made it loook great. Thanks dan so much for all your hard work so we would have a nice yard. I know it took so much effort and manual labor. You are great! We sure appreciate you! and Josh too!





5 comments:
Oooh! Looks very nice! Great job Dan!
Good job boys! I'm sure Parker will love all the new grass to run around in. The landscaping looks nice.
WOW!!! it looks so good!!!
It turned out great!! Way to go!
Wow! It looks so different! I really like it. It really does make your yard bigger. I didn't realize you were going to cut it back so much, it makes a big difference. Dan and his brother did a great job! I'll have to come see it soon. Hope you have a great Monday!
Post a Comment