Monday, June 16, 2008

Parker at 16 months

I know i have posted a lot today, but I had to posta few more pictures of Parker being cute!

he is standing as always in his chair
just reading...
lastly he has this bike that plays music (the batteries are almost out so the music sounds horrible, it is actually a little creepy sounding) Anyways it is for Pooh to ride on. He take pooh off and then tries to ride it himself. he is constantly doing this. I tell him it is too small for him. maybe this is his plea for me to take him outside and actually ride his bike. I tried to capture the ride. I know his head is cut off, but he is too darn fast!

1 comment:

steph said...

Nicole - I just got a chance to scan through some of the stuff you have put on your blog and I have to say you are AMAZING! WOW! You notice beautiful food... which I eat too fast to notice what it looks like! :) Parker looks so much older in the latest post you did, and you have had a lot of fun outings and visits from friends! I don't get on very often (if I am lucky once a month) so it was fun to read a little about what you have been doing. :) I hope one of these days we will get a group going to the park on a regular basis during the summer. :) See ya soon.