


We talk a lot about baby sister in our house lately. I got from the library every book on bringing baby home, I will have a little sister, I am the big brother, and nobody asked me if I wanted a baby sister. He loves the "baby books" He always requests them at nap and bed time. he really seems to understand so much and is SO excited about being a big brother. It should be sweet to see them together. I just hope he can be soft.
I learned today that at nursery at church he no longer cries, (he now loves it) but now likes to beat up the kids. what is with being the smallest and feeling the need to be a bully too? She said when he gets mad or tired he will hit them and pull their hair. Yikes. I have never seen him do that before too much to other kids. I thought it was just me and he has gotten so much better at that too lately.
5 comments:
You look so cute!
You are too cute to be 36 weeks already. I am glad that you are feeling good still. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow.
You are beautiful!!! I love it. You are getting so close. My birthday is April 16, let's shoot for that.
I felt the same way with my second. Like I had done a workout "down there". The doctor said it was normal. Good luck...really anyday now.
dang! you look good at 36 wks. i am one of those puffy swollen face pregnant people. as for the soreness, that is totally the side effect of carrying a girl (i swear!). i should know...i have two
Post a Comment