Sunday, March 29, 2009

round here....



It has been so long since I have posted. I think about it often, but never feel the real need, but here I am today playing catch up. So what have we been up to? Playing outside. it is finally getting warmer and we have been taking many walks and going to play at the rocks. we have many common areas in our subdivision and one big one has large rocks surrounding it with a dry drain canal too with many little rocks. so Parker loves to take his big dump truck and go there and fill it up with rocks and take it all over the area and dump. Then he will push his big trucks down the hill. fascinating I know. This boy LOVES rocks! Yesterday morning his dad and him went on a walk and he came back with a rock in his hand, but he never put it down all day. he even feel asleep holding it in his hand and woke up with it there too and finally put it down around dinner time. So funny!



Lets see what else. I am still working on lots of baby crafts. I will take some pictures soon. and trying to get her room set up as well. I just need to finish hanging a few things on the wall.

I also had a baby shower here a few weeks ago. A good friend of mine Sadie threw it with the help of some others too. it turned out very nice. I am so grateful for so many people coming and supporting us and baby girl. We got so much cute stuff. I love baby girl things. I am so glad I had a boy first and I didn't know what I was missing out on. there are so many cute accessories and things I can just not resist.I do have to say we are bursting at the seams now with 0-6 month clothes. It is all just too cute I have to use restraint. I have no started buying cute spring clothes for next year instead of this year, since that is what is out in the stores.

At the shower we had a dessert bar with five or six different kinds of cakes and fresh fruit to dip too. so yummy. thanks everyone for all you did. (sorry no pictures) I did think about it before hand and brought my camera, but never gave it to anyone else to take pictures. oh well.

I must be asked a million times everyday, by some people more than others :) what her name will be. it is still undecided for sure as of now. I think we are getting close though. expect an announcement in the next week or so.

1 comment:

cristy said...

Wow, Parker! You sure are a big boy! I can tell you are ready to be a big brother. My little boy loves to play with rocks too. Maybe someday you could show him how drive a dump truck.