Saturday, May 9, 2009

Photo shoots



For the past week everyday has been a new photo session. poor Bella has had her picture taken so many times she will start to wonder if it is normal to see flashing lights all day. I am not sure how so many people get these wonderful sleeping baby pictures. It was hard, we got some but most were not that great. over 500 pictures were taken and I narrowed my favorites down to fifty. I tried to make a few collages of some of my favorites to give you a sampling. it is just so much fun. She is the sweetest little baby. it reminds me how much I love having a new baby. there is not much that compares. maybe only a big brother who loves her as much as I do. it is so sweet. he truly loves her.
Parker also thinks maybe now it would be cool if he was a baby too. I knew this might happen but twice so far today i have found him laying in her bassinet all scrunched up holding her pacifier and blanket. While I am trying to nurse Bella he tells me it is his turn and tries to lay down too with his mouth open saying, "drink, drink!" it is cute but so not going to happen. one book I read said it is perfectly normal ad I should let him try and he will become disinterested and give up trying, but I think not. that crosses some kind of line. sorry I am am offending anyone who breastfeeds their two and a half year old, but that will not happen here.
enjoy the pictures! and note there are none of parker holding Bella I really want one, but so far we have had no luck, but have some great, awful shots like these:

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Breastfeeding is like 30 minutes of cardio! From a Desperate Housewives episode of the lady who breastfeeds her 5-year-old son...hilarious.

Corrie- said...

What amazing photos Nicole! Parker looks so grown up now next to his sister. And of course you and Dan look great too!

VoNique said...

I love the ones of you holding her up to you smiling. But they're all so cute!

Allie said...

Such cute pictures!!! Bella is so adorable! I cant wait to see her!! Right? I get to see her in Aug right?