
I am having hard time finding time to take pictures and if I do even less time to load them and put on my blog. but here I am sacrificing precious sleeping time to document our day to day life. we have not been up to too much lately. the pool opened last week in our subdivision so we have been there every day. yes every day all week long. but yesterday we reached our limit. we went to our cousin baseball game that was two hours from 11-1 then came home Parker napped then to a birthday party for his little friend Collin at the pool at 3:30 and we stayed for almost two hours. TOO MUCH SUN!!! it was about 90-95 during the day and after a whole week of it we were spent. so today parker suffered with heat exhaustion and 103 temp and no desire to eat or drink anything all day. poor little guy. i hate to admit but I kinda like sick Parker. not he part where he is miserable and sick, but the way he acts. he is so cuddly and very mellow. we literally laid together on the couch and watched movies all day. at the end of the day I remarked how he never got in trouble and I never once was upset with him all day long. that is really saying something! But am sure tomorrow we will have rambunctious crazy Parker back again, and it will be fun and I will remember what a sweet boy he really is underneath all his energy and sometimes naughtiness. Luckily it should be cooler this week and hopefully that will keep us from the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment