Friday, September 4, 2009
Boardwalk
one night while at the beach we went to the boardwalk. Parker had never been on any rides before.I was not sure if he would be scared or not. he goes crazy fast on his bike down neighbors driveway, but the car wash is terrifying... who knows. but he loved it. the first ride was those flying whales. He went on every ride he was tall enough for, and a few times he was just under but he got on anyways, like on the roller coaster. it was a biggest one for little kids. he said he really liked it. we must have rode the carousel 5 times. good thing lines were short. it was a great night. It reminded me of coming as a kid I must say it is just as enjoyable watching your kids ahev fun! I can not wait for Disneyland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment