Friday, September 4, 2009

so many new posts beware

to say the least I updated my blog tonight. I have been meaning to for about a month now and I did it all. it is not the most in depth or creative but it is here and documented. it starts with fountain fun and works its way up.
I need more nights like tonight. As soon as Parker woke from his nap at 4 Dan took him to chucke cheese for a few hours then to Carls jr. for dinner then to visit with cousins and home at 8:30. It rarely ever happens that I am home and parker not here. Bella and I had some girl time. thanks Dan I so needed that today. you are the best. Parker had a ball too.

5 comments:

VoNique said...

Looks like you've been having a lot of fun! Cute pictures!

Nicole said...

I love all the new posts! That is what I need to do, but it seems so overwhelming. I am glad that you got it done! I love McCall and am glad that you guys went. My family has a cabin in that area and we love spending time there too!

cristy said...

all caught up -- you have my permission to post again.

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

thanks Cristy, I will work on it!

NelsonFam said...

Love the new family pictures!