Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!!!


Today is mine and Dans 6 year anniversary. These past 6 years have been wonderful. We have done so much together just in these few years, we went to college and graduated, we bought a business, Dan started his own, We have had two beautiful children, we have traveled different parts of the world, and just bought our third house (more on that later). Hope to experience so much more with him in many years to come.



I am so blessed to be married to a man so different from myself, beacsue if I was married to another me, we would be disorganized, dumb, and very poor. That is just saying Dan is great at keeping our life in such order, he is very smart andhe is very good at managing and saving money. He is also a wonderful father. I have fallen in love with him all over watching him with our kids. They are lucky to have a dad like him! I love you babe!!!

7 comments:

Pfister Pfam said...

congrats on six wonderful years. You are the one that got me soooo excited to be married and start a family and everything you said was true and wonderful for me as well. There is one thing though...you are not dumb, messy, and whatever else you said! ;) you are a treasure too and dan knows that. Hope you had a wonderful day together yesterday...

cristy said...

i can't believe it has been 6 years! where does the time go? beautiful wedding photos!

R @ Rebecca's Roundup said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! And you are NOT dumb. Love ya

Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary! You were a beautiful bride:)

VoNique said...

Awww...how sweet! And cute pix! Dan looks so different!

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! Ah, I'm so happy for you guys.

Elizabeth M said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your dress! Its one of the few out there that has a longer sleeve and is absolutely gorgeous.