Friday, October 30, 2009

our first Halloween festivities

pumpkin carving!! Parker has been saying for weeks he wanted a Spooky one!

On Wednesday night dans parents had the grand kids who live in town over for a Halloween party. we tricker treated, played games and ate treats. it was fun and Parker ate way too much sugar... but he made a cute Thomas the train and of course our little lamb was as sweet as ever!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay, officially...I love that lamb costume! Did you make that? Seriously, I'm coming to your house to get it!

And no worries about not meeting up, I'm sure you were mad busy! Next time you're in SLC I would love to see you and your cute kids!

R @ Rebecca's Roundup said...

TOO CUTE!!!!

cristy said...

Cute costumes! I bet the kids had lots of fun! Your pumpkin looks really good too. Excellent work!