last Thursday the 15th of October my little brother Eric married Breanne Bevan from grantsville Utah In the Salt lake Temple. The sealing ceremony was beautiful. Like usual Eric cried and it was very sweet. I am excited to have a new sister. Bre is very sweet and will be a great addition to the family! here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day! My mom of course was the photographer and she did a wonderful job!
wouldn't that be a beautiful picture of the temple in your home and they happen to be in it too!
my family the cute couple
They had a wonderful reception there that night that looked so nice.
The pink and orange is really cute and fun. I couldn't picture it when your mom showed me those ribbons, but I actually really like it. You look so beautiful as always and Bella's outfit turned out cute :)
4 comments:
The pink and orange is really cute and fun. I couldn't picture it when your mom showed me those ribbons, but I actually really like it. You look so beautiful as always and Bella's outfit turned out cute :)
Congrats to the happy couple. The temple is beautiful. Bella looks cute, but you'll have to post a close up picture of Bella's dress.
Looks like things went well at the wedding. You guys are all so cute in your hot pink and brown. Hope you have a good visit in California!
That was nice of them to get married so I could see you! = )
Post a Comment