
For my birthday this summer I told Dan I wanted to go see Wicked the play. I searched all over I could not find it in Boise anywhere. It does play in San Fransisco though. So this was the next time I was coming back here was for the wedding reception here for my brother. On a travel website I get weekly deals updates they had half price tickets for San Fran, while I would be here. I had to do it. Since Dan just came with us to Salt lake for the wedding and not here I invited my Mom and both of my Grandmas to come with me. We went on Tuesday night and it was wonderful!!! I love Broadway plays. I forget how giddy I get when I see them, until I do again. oh they are so wonderful and this was no exception. The set and the costumes were great. The voiced were unbelievable. I love that music. Now I need the soundtrack! The story was so clever and cute too. It made me like the wizard of Oz even more after seeing this. It has always been one of my favorite movies and now Parker is hooked too. In fact he is watching it right now.
If there is anyone out there who has not seen this play ( I may have been one of the last ones out there) you have to see it. OH I want to see it again!
3 comments:
I've never seen it! I want to! I'm glad you got to got!
I saw it in SF as well and Elphaba was my favorite. I thought the girl they cast had the most amazing voice. I just loved it and definately want to see it again too.
I have the soundtrack if you want to borrow it and put it on your iPod. I love wicked music... I've never seen the show in real life - just some songs on youtube *giggle.. I'm jealous you were able to see it.. Good for you - 1/2 price tickets. I wish it would come to Boise.
Post a Comment