Thursday, January 14, 2010

9 months


my sweet baby girl is nine months old today, the time has really flown by. each day is really such a joy with her. I felt like she was just born. she is really the sweetest little girl. Some say she is not so amiable if I am not the one holding her (which sometimes is true), but since I am almost always with her. she is just a doll. she gets so excited when anyone from our family walks in the room ans "flaps" her arms like a bird!! She crawls all over and loves to get into whatever Parker is doing. Parker thinks he is her official boss and constantly is telling her "no-no Bella".
She is still a great sleeper. Usually 11-12 hours at night with out waking and two good naps during the day. She is still nursing 4-5 times a day with baby food too about 4 times a day. she likes pretty much everything we have tried so far. She loves baths.
She has not been in for her 9 month well baby yet, but last week when she had croup (her first sickness and she was still so happy most of the day!) she weighed in at 17.7 pounds. she is a chubby little girl with rubber band wrists and rollie thighs.
She has two bottom teeth so far, and by the way she gnaws on everything I think more are on the way, but she does not drool at all. that is so weird to me. Parker's shirts were constantly soaked through with drool.
Not much hair yet, but it is slowly growing. it is brown, and her eyes are blue!! Pretty baby!
I really just love her so much and feel so blessed to have a daughter like her!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

She is just so adorable. I can't believe how much she and Parker look like each other.

Allie said...

she is so cute!! I love that picture of her. so adorable!

Jamie jones said...

She is so precious- what a blessing!!!

R @ Rebecca's Roundup said...

What a dream! That little vest is too much! I am so greatful Heavenly Father blessed you with a sweet little girl. You deserve it. There is a picture lately of you holding her and her blue eyes are just piercing!