Thursday, January 21, 2010

parkers imagination!!

the week every morning when parker wakes up he runs straight to my room with a new explanation of what woke him up... here are a few of my favorites:
mommy, a pink penguin is in my room
me: a pink penguin,
Parker: yeah and a peacock and an owl.
Me: wow that is a lot of birds.
Parker: yep they are in my room, too noisy!


The next day: I heard him screaming from the top of the stairs... Swipper turned off my lights.
When we went back in him room we had to say swiper no swiping (the lights) about a hundred times. (swiper is a a fox from Dora who steals stuff, and they say swiper no swiping....) funny thing is he has only seen Dora a few times.
Then this morning he came down saying there is a gun in my room, I need a super hero FAST!. where does he get this stuff?
ps He wants a gun for his birthday, but I told him the only guns he could have for now are ones made out of blocks. which he makes daily.... oh boys....

1 comment:

Emily said...

I have no idea where he is getting his fascination with guns. Couldn't be from hanging out with his older cousin:)