Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bithday boy!!

Happy birthday to my wonderful husband Dan!!! this is a big one for him....30! Can you believe it? I remember not so long ago when that seemed quite old to me I can not believe I will be there in a few short years... one big difference though, I WANT A PARTY! dan did not, we had family over for a combined parker/ dan birthday overshadowed by Parker... But back to me.. I like attention and it will be so fun. so in about 2.5 years if you are still reading this blog, keep putting bugs in dans ear to remind him...

Back to the birthday boy. I did make him a nice dinner tonight of shrimp scampi broccoli and parmesan garlic bread.we all enjoyed it. but I want to say thanks sweetie for being so great... thank you for working SO hard and being great at what you do. thank you for making it possible for me to stay home with my babies (and you).... thank you for helping me so much when I need it... thank you for being a great dad they both adore you!!!! Thank you for being so smart.... too smart, how do you know about everything??? thank you for being my best friend!! I love you!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm so glad that you're so happy, Nic!