Thursday, January 7, 2010

She proved me wrong.

Last week I made a post about how Bella crawls, but only backwards. she evidently did not like me teasing her and the very next day she decided to show me she could really do it. I even caught it on camera.... It has just taken a week to get it posted... it is a long clip like about 4 minutes. unless you are a grandparent to these children and do not want to watch the whole thing the action begins around 2 minutes into it. she is such a big girl!!



OK so I am getting a lot of greif about the whole screwdriver chase. I would not normally let my baby play with one. I should have gotten it awaay before she nearly gaged herself with it. I was just so excited she was crawling and that was her goal. I promise no more screwdrivers!!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Baby's first crawl videos are always too cute, and bella didnt disappoint! I like how you let her crawl all the way to the screwdriver, only to take it away, lol.

The Moyers said...

What a doll! Where in the world do you find your bows. They always look so cute on her!

Emily said...

So sweet! What a big girl. She sure picked up crawling fast! Too cute. Sorry to hear you guys are so sick :(

Melissa said...

You should buy her a tool belt to go with that screwdriver. I'm sure a hammer would be safer.