Monday, October 17, 2011

8 years

Today is mine and dans 8 Year anniversary we were married in the Oakland CA, Temple and sealed for time and all eternity!!! I feel like we have done so much in these past 8 years but again doesn't seem that long ago.  I am so blessed to be married to a man like dan.  He is so smart, hard working,  and loves his family,  and the best dad my kids could have.  They are so lucky to have him home with them all day.  they do not know how good they have it and he is always there to lay with them and help me so much.   You are a wonderful husband and I am so thankful for you and all you do for us!!!  Love you DAN!
 It was so fun to look back at our wedding album today and remember all the special feelings from that day.  and wow we look so much older....

 here are some of my favorites!

1 comment:

VoNique said...

Happy anniversary! Doesn't it go by so fast!?!