parkers first day of preschool this year
baby one week with Grandma Linda
baby 2 weeks
parker "surfing"
why we eat Popsicles outside and with no clothes....
grandma ora comes to visit
sleeping at 3 weeks
Autumn at 5 weeks
my girls in matching dresses after church at 4 weeks
Parker 4 and a half riding with no training wheels
six weeks
first captured smile
big sister Bella
7 weeks
handsome parker "cheesy" after church
7 week Autumn
my three kids
sweet baby!
5 comments:
Wow Autumn looks so big already! and I cant tell who she looks like I dont see her looking like Bella very much. She's so cute!! and Parker looks so big! Crazy! Miss you guys!
I think Autumn looks so darling! It's so sad how much hair she's lost. Lila did the same thing. Not fair!
You're kids are just so cute! :)
Cute pictures Nicole!
Cute matching dresses.... Way to go Parker, my 6 yr old just figured out no training wheels.... Love the pic of Autumn in the car seat, she looks pink and chubby and precious :)
Post a Comment