while dan and parker had their camp out bella and I had a weekend to ourselves it was so fun. we painted nails. Went for ice cream and just laid in bed... (come on i was 9 months pregnant) I can not believe we never painted her nails before. I offered and she never wanted to, she hates having her nails cut and she thought it was somehow related and wanted no part, but after I did mine she wanted to I can not believe how long she sat completely motionless. it was amazing I should do it more often... :) too bad by that day it was chipping off, mine stayed for week with the same polish, maybe because her nails are so smooth I should have buffed them up a bit. it was just so cute!
Bellas favorite toy. I have to constantly fight her for it. we could both sit there all day on it... and we do.
No comments:
Post a Comment