One of my best friends Jamie and her boyfriend Jeremy got engaged in San Fransisco a few days before Christmas. that was so exciting to celebrate with her. I am going to be her maid of Honor in her wedding this up coming July. Congrats you two! Love ya!

I was also able to get together with my two high school best friends Cristy and Kara. I miss these two girls so much. when we are together I am reminded of how much fun we had together. we were able to go out to dinner and catch up on good times. Cristy is Pregnant and actually due today!! Good luck with your baby boy! Love you both!

We were also able to get together with another best friend of mine: Becca. We have been through so much together and now we are here with three kids. Miss you!

No comments:
Post a Comment