Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Parkers 1st Birthday in California!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Yum! I want to have at it at a chocolate cake like that! He's so cute. Glad you're home safe.

Allie said...

sooooo cute!! He really enjoyed that cake. I like how at first he's like "umm so what am I supposed to do with this" and then at the end its all over the place and he looks so proud. I wish we could be there for his birthday!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

He sure wasn't shy about diggin in was he. There's nothing like your baby's first birthday!

Sarah said...

Soooo cute! I love first birthday photos. It's so fun to see how Parker reacted to having his own cake. I loved how he devoured it into small crumbs! Looks like he had a great day to me!

Nicole said...

I love it. Thanks for posting. It looks like you guys had a great time with family. I bet it was nice for you.

steph said...

Nicole - I got on your blog from Nicole Khountham's blog. I put together a blog of my own tonight and wanted to see what other people write about. But I wanted to just leave a quick note about the CUTE pics of Parker in CA at his birthday... SO fun! Also, I read about how sick he was with Scarlet Fever. How Scary! I am so glad he is better. I would have been such a mess. And if you are worried about bad habits.. they don't stay little long. Plus, I am the worst, as you saw the other day with Brinley on my back and how I nurse her to sleep... yep I am definitely not a great example. Anyway, have a great day!

mamaste said...

i can't believe parker is already one! (i know, how cliche is that, but really, i can't.) it seems like just the other day i was at allison's for your baby shower. or talking about how cute you looked pregnant...or how good you looked for just having a baby. AND NOW HE'S ONE!

Looks like you guys had a great time with your family. He's a cutie...such a happy kid...looks like his dad.