Sunday, January 27, 2008

President Hinckley


Our beloved Prophet president Hinckely died in his home tonight around 7pm. He will surely be missed. He did so much for this church, but he has served long and well. He was 97 and had a very full life. I am happy he will be reunited with his sweet wife. Sister Hinckley died a few years ago. I know he has missed her greatly. I know that he was a Prophet of God who lead and directed His church upon the earth. Thank you for your love and Devotion. You will be missed, but you have left a great legacy and we will always remember that.
God be with you til we meet again.

if you would like to read more about his life here is a link
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695247765,00.html

3 comments:

steph said...

What a sweet post. I enjoyed reading your testimony of Pres. Hinckley. thank you! steph

Nicole said...

amen to what you just wrote...

Jamie said...

This message is for Dan. My name is Travis Williams and I ran across your family blog through a mutual friend from high school. I served with Dan in Argentina on a mission, he was my district leader in my 2nd area. You have a wonderful looking family. My family blog is thewilliamsfour.blogspot.com, it sure is good to see a familiar face, sure is a small world.