Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Caribbean here we come



All day yesterday and half of today I have been scouring the internet looking at cruise ship itineraries and ports of call trying to decided what is best. It has been so hard. I like to be educated when I make decisions like this, but sometimes I take it to extremes. I wanted to read everything about every single island there. I wanted to know everything about each one. I do not know everything yet, but I do feel better informed. I mainly realized that most islands are almost all the same. We will not miss out too bad missing a certain island. I could not find the perfect itinerary but I have thought and debated for far too long and have decided on this: We are going on a princess cruise. which I am excited about my past three cruises were all carnival I want something else. I heard princess's were nice too. We are going out of Puerto Rico. It was a little more to fly there instead of Miami or fort Lauderdale, but we get one more place to see that is cooler than Miami or FLL. then we go to St Thomas/ Dominica/ St. George, Granada/ Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles/ Oranjestad, Aruba/ day at sea then back to San Juan. There are so many beautiful beaches, snorkeling places, water fall and pools it should be amazing. we are very exciting and hope to have some great adventures, just the two of us. We will miss Parker terribly, but I am sure once we are there we will be over it quickly!

3 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I want to go on a cruise but I have no where to start. It overwhelms me to look at them. What do you mean FLL isn't exciting? :)
When do you guys go?

Allie said...

I'm so jealous! When we ever have money we should go on a cruise together!

VoNique said...

I'm so excited for you! I've ALWAYS wanted to go to the Caribbean. And on a cruise! I think I'd love it! I'm sure you guys will. Well, at least you...Dan's always a wild card. = )