Friday, December 5, 2008

It's a ...... Well I will let Parker tell you.



We are so excited! When the sonogram technician told us the news I could help but have tears well up in my eyes. it is just so perfect. I better start shopping!!! Bring on the PINK.... oops maybe I said too much!
here are a few pictures of me at almost 20 weeks. not the best pictures and a baggy shirt. but oh well here it is nice and big.

9 comments:

Corrie- said...

Congratulations! Parker is going to be an awesome big brother!

Gleason Family said...

So cute. Love the video and so excited for you to have a little girl! Congrats! Any name ideas yet?

Allie said...

yay! I'm so excited for you guys! Parker is so cute! He's going to have so much fun with a little sister.

Melanie said...

Congrats! That is so awesome! Baby girls are so much fun!

Lori said...

GIRLS ARE THE BEST!!!!

I'm so excited for you guys, that's great news. Congrats on a happy ultrasound, it's such a great feeling knowing that the little baby is healthy and growing well. You will have too much fun with both a little boy and a little girl to dress up.

The Wilkes said...

Congrats! I never thought I would like dressing up little girls after having a boy, but it it so much fun! I've decided the best part is doing hair, so fun! BTW, you look great.

VoNique said...

Yay!!!! I'm so excited!! We'll have to talk names.

Monica Mary said...

So exciting Nicole! Congrats to your cute growing family!

Nina Miles said...

Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you!!