tomorrow at this time I will be at the doctors having our ultrasound and we will be able to see what this little baby is. I sure hope it cooperates. I may not leave until we find out. I think then it will feel more real and I will be able to plan, decorate and buy. If you have not made your prediction yet you still have a little bit of time. So far 75% of you think I am having a girl. I guess we will see. til tomorrow.
ps Parker thinks it is a girl, mainly because he can say girl and not boy:)
6 comments:
Good Luck!
Oh that is SO exciting!!! Honestly, that day during my pregnancy with addie was one of the coolest days of my life. I wish you the best of luck.
I'm surprised parker can say the word "girl". I had 27-year-old argentine companions who couldn't pronounce it right lol.
Lori, lol, honestly he probably says it like those companions did. it is a little off, but close, a whole lot closer than boy is, that is for sure.
That's so exciting!! You'll have to let me know! I'm so excited for you!!
That's so exciting!! You'll have to let me know! I'm so excited for you!!
Hi Nicole! Your little boy is adorable. Hope the ultrasound was news you wanted to hear. Our blog is private, send me an email and we can keep in touch both ways. justallison02@yahoo.com
Post a Comment