Monday, December 29, 2008

must be a record!

Wow, we have been in California for the past two weeks for Christmas and we got back tonight around 6. I made dinner we ate, unpacked the car, gave Parker a bath and ready for bed and all by 8:30 both mine and Parker's suitcases are completely unpacked and put away. This usually takes me about a week. I am very proud of myself. The best part is we did all our laundry before we left Cali too so tomorrow my day will not be spend in the laundry room. it might be spent at the store though because I have nothing in my fridge but condiments. yum!
More details from our vacation later.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Yay! I know it takes you forever to do that. That feels so nice just to get it done and over with right away! Have fun grocery shopping tomorrow!