My brother Eric returned from his mission on December 23rd. We all went to the airport to greet him. there was a large group of us with signs and balloons. He was sitting in the very last row of the plane so it took him forever to get off. the suspense was killing us.
When he was on the escalator on his way down he saw us and started crying which triggered the same reaction in all of us. this was five minutes after being in the car putting on mascara and my mom says why are putting that on it will make a mess when you cry My response was why would I cry, I am not that lame. what did I know?
It was a really sweet reunion though, I am so proud of my baby brother for serving such a honorable mission and setting a great example to us all. We are glad you are home eric! (pictures to come, not on my camera)
1 comment:
Glad he's safely home.
Really, Nicole, you didn't think you were going to cry? Come on?
You are such a crier! I guess you are "that lame!"
Can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment