Saturday, January 3, 2009

Nursery is in the making

I am really excited to decorate her nursery since I really couldn't do too much with Parker's room since it was half office. I have finally decided on the theme of baby girls nursery. it will be black, white and pink. I was first drawn to the pink and brown theme because it is so cute, but I felt like it might go out of style sooner or maybe it was too trendy for me, but I really do love it. While searching for those sets I ran across some black and pink ones and fell in love. Unfortunately the one I fell in love with was a 3 piece set for $749. A little out of my price range, so then the search continued and I looked at so many bedding sets. I found a great one from a sellers store on Ebay and got a great price for 9 pieces 10x less than the original 3 piece set. I am very pleased with it and I can not wait to outfit the room in more coordinating designs. The set I bought includes these 9 pieces:

* Crib Comforter
* Crib Bumper
* Fitted Sheet
* Crib Skirt (Dust Ruffle)
* 2 Window Valances
* Diaper Stacker
* Toy Bag
* Decorative Pillow
I think some of the wall hangings were a little over the top so I am glad they are not included. So ignore those in the pictures and I have opted for no mobile but a pink and white chandelier.
Since I have had so many inquiries on which name I am leaning towards these are the final selections:
Ella (not on original list, currently my favorite, working on Dan.)
Madelyn
Alexis.
Thanks for all the advice.

5 comments:

VoNique said...

That's so incredibly cute!

VoNique said...

That's so incredibly cute!

Kim said...

I love it! It's totally perfect. It's so fun to be in girl mode now. I need to clean out my mountain of girl clothes and pass them your way!
All cute names. Ella is a good change from Bella.

Corrie- said...

Those colors and patterns are so cute together, you have such good taste!

Christina said...

Girls are so fun. You picked a great pattern and I like ELLA too.