Sunday, January 18, 2009

prego shots

Here I am almost 26 weeks pregnant. I do not feel I look this big in person, but a camera never lies, right? anyways enjoy my self portraits. Dan isn't here and I thought I should take advantage of actually having makeup on and hair done and dressed which shockingly doesn't happen everyday. Sundays are great! Maybe because it was on a timer it didn't focus right and that is why my face is all blown out. I thought by making it B&W it might help, but not too much.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melissa said...

You're pretty dang hot! I'll never look that good pregnant!

VoNique said...

You look so cute!

Kim said...

You put us all to shame!

I LOVE your house! Your bedroom is my favorite room. Good job. You have such good taste.

Lori said...

Lookin' great!!! I always love pregnant shots, so im glad you took this- too fun!

cristy said...

Lookin' good Nicole! ;)

Pfister Pfam said...

you look so stinkin hot in these...your face does not even look a little bit blown out...You are so pretty, and pregnancy really makes you shine LUCKY!!!!!