Sunday, January 18, 2009

zoo fun

On Friday we went with my sister in law and her kids to the zoo. it was pretty chilly out but we were bundled up warm and had a good time. at least it wasn't crowded. most of the animals wanted to stay in too especially those from Africa, they are wondering what part of freaking Africa they are in that it gets so dang cold I am sure. Not their natural habitat.
Parker was content to follow his cousins wherever they wanted to go and would do whatever they did. The all wanted a turn holding his leash like he was an animal too. I guess that is what I get for putting my son on a leash. but he would much rather have them hold it than me. it was really fun to be with them. The highlight was all the monkeys. He loves them We constantly watch a video we put on youtube of him last time at the zoo with the monkeys. I took a lot of video this day at the zoo. my picture camera was dying the whole time, but I need to have dan edit my video and maybe we can out a clip up too.



No comments: