Sunday, December 14, 2008

what a great day!

Today was the first day in as long as I can remember that Parker sat through Sacrament meeting. He always screams and gets taken out, but our new goal was to help his as best as possible so he could sit their quietly and if we do take him out that it can not be a fun escape. It never is with me but a few times after Dan took him out he came back with dirt on his clothes and I ask what did you do? well we went and looked at horses on the property next door and threw rocks. of course this poor kid does not want to sit in church. We decided we will not do that anymore. But today was a miracle day. we did great until the closing prayer, the was ready to go, in the aisle running in air as I held him by the waist of his p[ants and tried to close my eyes, but this lady gave the longest prayer ever. I felt like shouting amen and maybe people would think she was finished. it probably just felt that way, but man! well we made it. then he went off to nursery and did a great job. no crying at all. When I picked him up the leader just smiled and laughed and said he is a ham and so funny. hopefully that meant he was good.
and a few pictures of him I thought he looked so handsome today.

2 comments:

cristy said...

I guess he's turning into a big boy! The pictures prove that! He sure is handsome.

Allie and Spencer said...

I love this post... long closing prayers are the worst! Parker does look super handsome. Can't wait to see what his baby sister will look like! Love Allie