Thursday, August 27, 2009

sleepy baby


I think it is funny how Bella is still sleeping this morning and I should be enjoying this time and getting things done that are harder to do with a baby, but I just keep worrying about her.
Why is she still sleeping, did she not sleep well during the night, is she this tired, is my monitor working maybe she is screaming and I can not hear her, and worst of all is she still breathing?????
it is awful but my mind always goes there whenever she is sleeping soundly.
I have not been starting any projects this morning, or leave for my walk, knowing that she will be up soon and I would have to stop anyways. but I could not take it anymore I had to go upstairs and sneak in, she is still sleeping and most importnanly breathing. I guess i will have to wait. Funny how we always want what we can not have now all I want to do is kiss her and squeeze her. Guess I will have to wait.

Problem solved, as I am writing this post, Parker went upstairs to tell his dad something and magically now Bella is awake. coincidence, I think not.... I can always count on Parker to wake her up, he is just anxious to see her as I am!!!

1 comment:

mamaste said...

love your beachside family photo!