Saturday, December 15, 2007

1 year of blogging anniversary!

One year ago today I began our blog 215 posts later. I love it, I have so much fun doing it. I take so many more pictures, some just to put on the bog. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have in keeping up to date with our little family. Love you!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for all the posts!!! I do love to read up on your cute family!

Anonymous said...

I love it because i feel like i get to watch parcker grow up... even from another state... it makes such a big difference, and makes you feel a little less far away. Some day i'll have to do the same for you.

Corrie- said...

Happy Anniversary, I'm a lurker on your blog, but you always do a great job! I'm always telling Andy what his cousins are up to. Best wishes for another great blogging year!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Blogging as cheezy as it sounds has changed my life and is very deserving of a post. I sometimes feel if you didn't blog it, it didn't happen. It allows me to keep in touch with so many people and it's a journal!