Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas pictures!

Last night we attended our church Christmas Party. We were on the activities committee for it and it turned out well. We were mainly in charge of clean up, but I got out of it becasue when it was time to clean up, Parker was so tired and way past his bedtime and so Dan stayed and help for a few hours.
I was so excited for Parker to sit on Santa's lap. His first time. I actually teared up when they made the announcement Santa was going to be there because I realized he would have that chance. I know I am a dork. Anyways I was so excited to capture that moment. As soon as we put Parker on him, I waited for his reaction, most of the children around him all cried, but Parker just stared at his face, like who the heck are you??? Very priceless! Mean while I am doing everything in my power without looking too stupid to try and get his attention. Nothing worked. This is as close as I got to turning his head toward me.
 


Then we tried one of the whole family. Crazy enough I was hopeful enough that this picture could turn out so well that it could be a Christmas card. I was too hopeful. We have tried many time to get a good picture for our cards, nothing yet! That is really putting a damper on my Christmas card making. Hopefully soon. I have one week before we leave. I need to get on the ball.
 

I have also included one of my FAVORITE Christmas pictures so far! I tried to put Parker in his new suit and get some cute pictures of him, but he did not like that at all. He hams it up in every picture I take except when I really want him to smile or at least look happy. ENJOY!!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

VoNique said...

You should put the one of Parker on your Christmas cards. = ) Priceless.

Nicole said...

I love the pictures of your family with Santa... it tells a fun story. You guys did a great job on the Christmas party! I am glad that you didn't have to stay and help clean up.

It looks like you had a busy weekend. Was it funier to eat or decorate the cookies. I think we always end up eating them!

Thanks for sharing!

Allie said...

I love that picture! Its really sad but funny at the same time. He looks so cute in that outfit.

sainsburys said...

Nicole, it was so fun to hear from you. You were the best visiting teacher. Your baby is adorable. I love all of these Christmas pictures. I'm glad you are doing well. I'm new at blogging but I hope to get better at it.Amanda