Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas we sure did! Parker truly could have cared less. the extra paper all over the floor was a plus, but to him it was the same as any other day. It was still special to think that this was his first Christmas. We woke up around 8 at a yummy cinnamon apple bread and then opened presents. My parents really spoiled me. I got too much. But not as much as Parker. the only Christmas where he would know no difference, but still he received so much. we are very loved. I am very thankful for this time of year. it is wonderful how we all come together in remembering the reason for the season: Our Saviour Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the gospel I was brought up in and all of the teachings that have helped me direct my path and helped me become who I am today! Speaking of church I was able to talk with Eric today who is on his mission. what a treat it was. He is so special and dedicated to serving our Lord.
I have attached our Christmas card. I could not send them to everyone so I thought this would be a good way to share it with all of you. Lots of Love and Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am glad that you had a great Christmas! We did too!! You will have to tell me all about it when you get back!

VoNique said...

I love your Christmas card. Sorry I couldn't remember that you sent it. It was hard to remember the details under pressure. Thanks for the gift cards too! We'll enjoy using those. Did you get our package? Hurry, quick, answer! = )

Allie said...

Your Christmas card is way cute! I love that picture of Parker. He's getting so big!