Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tagged!

Thanks Christy for the tag, right now I am so jealous of the middle name ann, I am going to have to be creative with Catherine.

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts. 2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, just make one up, or use one you would have liked to have had. 3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. 4. At the end of your blog-post you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged, and to read your blog.


C- Cooking I love to cook, I love to try new recipes, and watch the food network. I aspire to be my grandma Adele Viglione, she is known for her cooking my grandpa dale used to say she could make dirt taste good, it is so true! Maybe in 50 years I will be that good too.

A- antsy
- I can never sit still, in a movie, in church, whatever I am constantly fidgeting and shifting and looking around. I most be so distracting. I am not sure why, just always been this way!

T- Traveler
- I love to travel, whether Hawaii, Europe, or just a family visit to California!

H- Hunter
- Do not worry I am not about to join a pheasant club (no offense dad) I mean I love the hunt. I enjoy going through racks of clothes for the perfect outfit at the perfect price. It isn't quite as easy with little one who demands graham crackers every five seconds. but still I love finding a great deal!

E- Exercise
- I have a love-hate relationship with it, Sometimes I am all gung-ho and doing it everyday ( I have been doing a good job lately) but sometimes it is the farthest thing from my mind. Besides it just being good for my health, ( I think everyone should get their heart rate up a few times a week) I really should do it becasue of my "C" attribute, I have to burn off all the food I make and EAT!

R-Read-
I have really learned to love to read in the last few years. I never have liked to be told to do anything, so in school I do not believe I EVER read a book in full that we were assigned. I have done so many reports in books I only skimmed. anyways right after I graduated college and was done with school I shockingly went straight to the library and picked out a few. I began the work and the glory series got half way through book 4 (each book is at least 500 pages) then I got busy with chocolate fountain stuff and when I went back to it, I had forgotten what was going on. But since then I have been part of a book club and had a lot of fun reading. my latest reading has been the twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. If you have not read them I highly recommend it. I liked it so much I have just stayed on that series and re reading them. However, I need something new. any suggestions???

I- Irrational fear of snakes-
I have no real reason to fear snakes the way I do, but I do. I have never been bit or even been threatened by one. I have seen many though. Growing up where we did in the country many have even been in our house. Oh the thought is still horrifying. Just as I write this I have to put my feet up on the chair, just in case. Nuts I know... I am riduclously afraid, I can not look at pictures in a book with or watch a show of them let alone see one in person. I have Ophidiophobia... big time. I hate it, it interferes with my normal life all the time, I will not go hiking or running down a trail I think they may be on. When I am out I constantly scan for them. I even freak after a rain when all the earthworms are out. YUCK. I hate the way the slither, they are so creepy! The times when I have seen one no matter how close they are or their size or species I have broken out in hysterics. I am not sure what I am afraid of, it is not being bit necessarily, it is more just seeing them. I think they are so ugly and scary. Even fake snakes creep me out. So when people say or it is just a harmless garden snake, that does not mean anything to me. Oh the best one is oh it is more afraid of you than you are of it. YEAH RIGHT!

N-narcissistic-
Hopefully not in the extreme, but it is true. I can not walk by a mirror or anything reflective with out checking myself out. I have always done this. Not that I am always admiring myself, I just have to look and make sure everything is in order.

E-exaggerate-
Dan can attest to this. I do not try and lie, but I like story telling and if there were 10 people fighting over an item at the store, when recounting my story it usually comes out like 500 people. So obviously it is an extreme exaggeration, but it makes my point more clearly. So basically Dan knows to divide any numbers in my stories by 10 and he will get correct facts.

People I tag
C: Cassi and Caleb
A: Allie and Mike
T: Tyler and Katy
H: Heather and Justin
E:Emily and Matt
R: Rick and Mauri
I: Sometimes "I" looks like "L" so Lori and Sam
N:Nicole and Ket
E:Emily and Erik

1 comment:

Monica Mary said...

So fun to read. I love the exaggerating one! I am a new reader as well and I LOVED Harry Potter and I was really surprised. Loved the Twilight series too!