
We rented this movie today and I didn't think I could get Dan to watch it with me so my friend Sara came over and we both really enjoyed it. She has studied music her whole life, so she probably experienced it on a different level than myself, but I really loved this movie, even without having one ounce of musical talent. It is a feel good movie for sure! I highly recommend it! Go rent it today!
4 comments:
Thats so funny! Mike and I just watched it tonight too! I really liked it too!
I'll have to go check it out...I've never heard of it but I'm always looking for something new to watch...thanks.
Jared and I loved this movie. So did VeNicia. What'd Dan think?
You know Dan, he watched the first 20 minutes and thought it would be too sappy, predicted how the rest of the movie would turn out and left the room...
Post a Comment