Monday, March 17, 2008

What we have been up to....

He always thinks he is funny when he puts on my hat!
What a boy!!!
We went to the park last week, it finally warmed up, for a day. While there we ventured on lots of swings, obstacle courses and slides, we did the little ones and we did the big blue one above. As we were climbing up I actually got scared, but I knew parker would love it so, I held him tight on my lap and we went down. IT was fast and bumpy he laughed the whole way. He were going so fast at the end I couldn't stop us as we came to the bottom and we flew off the slide and I landed on my butt in the sawdust. All the others mothers there laughed at me and said, Wow, at least he had fun! I was embarrassed. Parker was fine. We left the park shortly after my flop.


Parker keeping up his household duties...
He loves to sweep, I can never get this or the mop out with out being completely overtook.We went and played with cousins
He liked this cozy coupe so much we got him one too last week to play with when it gets warmer.
Funny boys
He loved to jump on the tramp. We were politely asked to get off though, because the big boys wanted to jump and they couldn't with the baby on there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a clone of Dan... crazy.
Where's the laughing video?

Cassi said...

I love all the pics! It's great to be able to keep up through the blogs!

Nicole said...

It looks like you had a great time this weekend! I bet Parker loves the little car toy that you got him!!! Have a great day!

Kim said...

Wow! that is a really bad embarassing moment. I feel bad!
He is so cute and you look great! I miss you. You nees to come to Costa Rica.

Emily said...

I hope my children were not too rude to you when you were at our house. You and Parker can jump on the trampoline as much as you want, no matter what the boys say. I'm sure Parker will love the car, it has been a hit at our house.

VoNique said...

I can't wait to see you! Is it mostly Sat we'll see you? Or did you say Friday too? What do you wanna do?!?