my little man in 3. I have recorded a few things about him now and what he is up to so I can remember.
He talks so much and so well. he really never stops talking. I laugh so many times a day at him and the things he says. one of my favorites right now is when he says OK. It is pronounces Ooooooooh- Tay. he says it all the time and I cannot help but smile. and Holy cow!!! He also always says just a sec, I will be right back I need to go get something and walks in the other room. I do not know why I find this so funny, but probably because I say this to him.
when ever I give him something, with so much exclamation he says Thank yooouuu mommy!!! melts my heart.
He is finally going to bed better on his own. I tell him a story and then tuck him in and for the most part he stays in his room and goes to sleep. He loves to read and our bedtime reading is my favorite he is so cuddly and gives me so many kisses. it is all a girl could ask for!
he would eat chicken nuggets for every meal, if you ever ask him what he wants that is his answer any time of the day. He still has all the same allergies no soy, wheat, dairy or nuts. I am getting used to it, but it is still hard. soy is actually one of the best everything has soy in it... some day he will not have these problems(hopefully) but I have nothing to complain about with so many unhealthy children. this is just a little inconvenient.
HE loved Christmas the whole idea of Santa. he loved seeing HIm everywhere. I would prep him before we were going to see Santa and he would talk about sitting on Santas lap and no crying and Santa will drink his milk and eat cookies and give him a bell. He might have all of Christmas a little confused, but he was so excited.
He loves his computer time, he can go from the start menu find the internet explorer and then go to the favorites and find pbs kids and goes through the whole site. he would play for ever and is so smart (father like son... who would have guessed?) I have to set the timer so I can get my turn on the computer. hehe.
He is a great helper too, I constantly get asked, "need help mommy?" and I will receive it no matter what my answer is so it is fun to let him help me what ever I am doing. He is getting better at playing with Bella too. they can sit and play together for a while now.
He can count to 16 says his abcs pretty well, knows all his shapes and colors and we are working on recognizing our numbers and letters too.
In some ways he is getting so much better but at the same time still very hard just different. He has one big attitude and when things do not go his way he still throws huge fits
He is also in a mess making stage. if he is ever alone for 1 second he finds what ever he can get into and make a mess or to destroy. He is my sweet baby boy who is growing so fast I can not believe he will be three.
HE officially thinks he is Bellas boss. He repeats everything I tell her, like no- no sweetheart, come on back here. it is too funny. He sure loves his sister. Unless of course she has her eye set on one of his toys. Now that she is mobile it sure happened a lot more often, and he swoops in and grabs it from her. you would be so surprised to see how fast he forgets he can not do this after sitting in time out for yanking a toy from her. oh well. they will learn. He loves to play with her though and she will follow him anywhere and he loves that (for now).
He is still very into curious George, anything trains, and recently tools since he has seen his dad using so many lately. many of his birthday gifts reflect these recent interests.
No comments:
Post a Comment