we have been in the house for one week now. After about day 3 I ran out of steam. I unpacked the necessities and that is it. my kitchen and pantry are the only things completely unpacked and organized. no decorations, nothing hung on walls, I needed my life back, a little ordinary daily routine, and to finish Christmas preparations. I do not recommend moving 2 weeks before Christmas when you had no been planning on it formore than a few days, it threw my whole system off.
Besides all the craziness, it has been good. incredibly nice neighbors, a beautiful home that is almost done being painted and me learning that everything can not be done right now. this is doable. I will fix it all when christmas is over and we are back. No rush...It is all going to be ok. Bear with me, I have to keep repeating this so my head will not explode!!
1 comment:
LOL Good luck! I'm sure it will all be fine. Can't wait to see ya :)
Post a Comment