Saturday, December 12, 2009

We survived!

I couldn't be happier. We made it we are all moved itno the new house. I However do not recommend packing and moving in less than one week. it is just too much. especially if you hard working husband is at the other home paining and getting it ready. so that left me, the procrastinator, easily dis tractable to pack all by herself, with a few cute, but attention needing children. I was blessed though to have many different people take parker. I think he went somewhere new everyday! he had fun and it was much easier to get stuff done without him unpacking my boxes and putting things "away". he kept feeling that need seeing things out of place. Note: he did not get that from me!
anyways Friday was the big day. it took five truck loads to get all the stuff over,. I am sure it could have been packed slightly more efficiently but not much, it was only a 17 foot truck rental ( we got for free, score!) All day starting at 5 (bellas choice not mine) we loaded, cleaned, packed, unpacked until about 9 we finished. the poor guys helping us didn't realized what they were getting themselves into it was freezing out, really like 6*. A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who helped, watch kids, clean, move, make dinner, or watch the kids of the people helping me!!! you were all wonderful and we could not have done it without you. lets all pray I can find some organization here at the house. the kitchen is almost unpacked....YAY!!! and tomorrow is Sunday a day of rest. wow we all need it!

3 comments:

Kim said...

So sad I wasn't there to help you! I want to hear about your renters and can't wait for pictures of the new place all decorated!

VoNique said...

I'm glad you survived. Have fun unpacking!

VoNique said...

Hey...why isn't my picture showing up next to my name anymore?