Sunday, July 8, 2007

Feet are FUN!!!

In the previous post I said I always keep posting just pictures of Parker and not telling what we are doing. When in all actuality this is what I do all day long, Parker is my day, I play with him, I feed him, I walk him, I change him I bathe him and most importantly :) I talk pictures of him, so here are a few more!!

He loves playing with and sucking on his feet. I wonder at what age can we no longer comfortable reach our feet to our mouth? Not that we want them there anyways. Silly boy!!

1 comment:

Allie said...

cute! thats so funny Gavin is doing the exact same thing! He has scratches all over his feet and ankles from always grabbing them. We haven't seen you guys in forever we need to do something as soon as you get home!