Monday, July 2, 2007
I eat solids!!
Did you hear Parker is eating solids? Well kind of solids, it looks pretty liquid to me, but to him it is sure different. He has been eyeing out food for a while now. He watches everything we put in our mouths and at the table he follows the fork from the plate to our mouths. He will even grab the things off our plate if we let him close enough. Just today actually I was holding him and I ate a cracker he reached right up to my mouth to see what it was. So funny.
So we plunged and decided to feed our baby some rice cereal, yum! He really liked it, he did much better than I thought he would do. It was conditional though I had to let him hold the spoon and feed himself. I can not believe how self sufficient he is and independent! Wow! We will try again tomorrow, hopefully a little more will be swallowed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Nick, I'm glad to see him eating solid foods. Pretty soon it will be salami sandwhich time. Can't wait to see him next week.
Dad
Post a Comment