Monday, July 2, 2007

What a ham!

Everyday gets more exciting than the next with Parker. He changes so fast and it seems like each week I add so much to the "Things Parker can do list".

He loves to:

  • Roll all over the place, his current mode of transportation.
  • He is working on crawling he like to push his butt up in the air and bring his knees in and then push forward. This whole home his head is on the ground and he just scoots forward on it. He has no hair anyways we should make sure none ever comes in.
  • He also has recently discovered he loves sleeping on his tummy. No matter how I put him down he adjusts so he is face down, not even to the side. That equals panic for me. No matter how many times I turn his head it always ends up down again. I guess he knows if he can breathe or not. I sure worry though!
  • He grabs and reaches for everything and everyone
  • He loves running water, whenever he is crying a quick fix is to walk to the bathroom and turn on the faucet and instant amazement. He loves sticking his hands in too.
  • He is even beginning to sit up on his own, not for very long, but it has happened!

1 comment:

Monica Mary said...

I can't believe he is growing up so fast! We would LOVE to get together anytime. Email me and tell me when you can play.