These are Parker's girl cousin. They were his three biggest admirers the whole weekend. They sure loved him and he loved the attention too!
ON Thursday night Dans mom watched Parker so his sister and her husband Matt and us could go out on a date together. We ended up playing miniature golf. Surprisingly this is the first time Dan I have ever played together. If we would have stopped at 9 holes I would have for sure won. I got 2 strokes for 7 holes in a row, then down hill from there. So Dan won... Yeah for Dan. It was fun to hang out with Matt and Emily they are so fun, we sure appreciate them letting us stay at their house. And thank Matt especially for going in the 120 degree attic to look for a shirt for Parker to wear in the pictures. What a great guy!
This was one evening outside Parker was sitting on this table, when Hannah his cousin began banging on it, Parker was in stitches laughing. We are assuming it was the vibrations that did it. It was so funny. I videoed him too, hopefully I will get it up soon. I have never heard him laugh so hard
Parker with the Hessing cousins. They were all watching cartoons one morning. He had a blast with them all. He was thoroughly entertained! We miss you all already!




No comments:
Post a Comment